Sep 11, 2016

Making the Evergreen layout seem even bigger!

Most of you know Steve Wesolowski from his terrific videos he does with his camera but Thursday night
he showed me some photos of his collection of BNSF equipment that I thought looked real nice and asked
him to send them to me to show you guys.  This shot is of Bakersville and I took another similar shot and changed it.
 
Now I added foreground material with Photoshop clone device copying the hillside and rock to wipe out the edge of the earth. Now the eye seems to go to the locos
without distraction.
 
The best shot of Steve's shots was this wide view of the scene with all the locos gathered. A sharp eye will see the same buildings now in the valley.  Fun with Photoshop
and Steve "Weso's" creative talents.

No comments:

Post a Comment