Apr 10, 2015

I've been working on the railroad!

My latest 3 projects for some of my customers are as follows. I turned this Southern Pacific wide vision caboose into a pretty SP&S model. It's an O scale model and I was able to weather the trucks but that's it!
 
The next project was to make the B unit to look like the factory painted A unit and I think I nailed it. HO model. No weathering as there was another A unit that went with this set and I didn't want them to look out of place.
 
Probably the toughest paint job I ever did was doing this Great Northern 4-8-2 in the Glacier Green paint scheme for passenger service. The white wall tires were a bear to do. I little grey dusting on the drivers and a dull coat after the photo was taken. Next is an NP SD45 remake of the cab.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment