May 28, 2012

Union Pacific...ship and travel everywhere on the Evergreen RR

Our buddy Steve Welton was running trains today at the club when I was heading for the Post Office so I stopped by to see what he was up too.
Steve had two sets of trains running and they were both Union Pacific! One coal train and the other general freight. No matter how good your equipment is I think they look better when running through good looking scenery. I hope you agree! The natural light coming through the windows adds a different hue.
The back side of the layout has this wide shot with the north end of Blue main yard in the foreground.  The caboose is now a relic of another day.
 This view is more to what us railfans see when we are out on the hunt looking for stuff to photograph. Nowadays,I do more shooting at the club than I do on the mainlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment