Jan 11, 2018

Looking at life from 3 different angles.

It's the first time I saw Marvin running his NP locos on the Green Branch and it made me think of the
time long ago where NP engines ran on such bridges when they shared responsibities with the UP on
the Camas Prairie Railroad in Idaho. Marvin told me when I enlarge the photos they are too big for his screen.
Does anyone else have that problem? These are normal size.
Marvin stopped his train so I was able to catch it again looking down the track.
 
In the earlier shot we catch the power coming out of a rock tunnel which the Camas Prairie had many
of them as well. The bridge by Roy Wyatt and the rock work, well me!
 
Will Windom had his GP-39-2 Portland & Western cleaning track and testing a newly laid section of rail''
near Bakersville. It's a short line somewhere in Oregon.
 
John Schwarze has his Western Pacific steam in action on the Green Branch as well pulling a
side door caboose past the Champion Mine looking for some business. Smoke would be nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment