Dec 16, 2017

Three birthday boys make It to the Evergreen club to celebrate the big day!

 
In December 5 of our members have a birthday and 3 of them, Jesse, Steve and Larry were so honored.''
Jack Pappas and Kent Clausen were AWOL and work had something to do with their absence.
Marvin supplies the pies that he makes every month for us members. Looks like Steve was wishing for Kabassa?
 
I think this was Larry's Santa Fe passenger train with EMD E-6 unit in the lead. Love those slant noses! Looks like the handrail needs help?
ic
 
This critter looks a lot like the Rio Grande Galloping Goose reconfigured from a Mack truck with railroad wheels.
Rod has big plans for it with a remodel. It actually works and so do the headlights.
 
Another newcomer to the club was this 4 unit Nickel Plate Alco PA set. The new members have expanded
our choices beyond NP, SP&S, BNSF and Union Pacific stuff.
 
Northern Pacific Mainstreeter visits Union Station in downtown Cobbleton on a detour from their own
tracks to accomplish this?
 
As all of you know I'm not one to toot my horn but here I am hanging out with my son-in-law Kent
Clausen who played linebacker for the Jets for 2 years and a guy called Mark Rippen, who played quarterback
for the Washington Redskins and won the Super Bowl back in the 1980s. The little guy in the middle is me!
It was a birthday party my daughter Bonnie had for her husband Kent and I was invited. Free food!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment