Nov 1, 2015

If its Thursday.... then its train time.

Greg had his number two favorite train running on Thursday in the form of Northern Pacific F units pulling a mixed freight near the Champion Mine.
 
Quiet and reserved Steve Weslowski brought in his Santa Fe and Maersk power with his container/ trailer train in tow.
 
New member Mike Conners Great Northern Alco RS-3 has a local freight making the rounds.
So where's the smoke?
 
Speaking of smoke, a Milwaukee Road steam engine seems a perfect candidate for it.
 
Memories of me riding the North Coast Limited several times when it was still a Northern Pacific
adventure comes to me when I see this Marvin train making it around the club.
 
I didn't see any BNSF cops in the area so I shot this freight passing the port district. I think the truck forgot his load?

No comments:

Post a Comment